Understanding the Big Social Housing Picture
May 7 @ 9:30 am - 12:00 pm$270.00
This short course is about understanding the big picture. Why are housing problems in Australia so deep and entrenched, why is the social housing sector in Australia like it is; how is it different to other countries, why are housing problems in Australia so deep, and what are the contemporary debates about social housing management practices such as allocations, rent setting, and support services? And what is the relationship between housing and the welfare/income support system? The course is about building knowledge rather than day to day skills.
- Management and team leaders
- Staff with responsibility for tenancy and property management
- Anybody interested in Australia’s current housing problems.
- May 7
9:30 am - 12:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- Community Housing, Professional Development, Social Housing
- Community Housing Industry Association of Victoria
- 9654 6077