- This event has passed.
Managing Complex Cases for Housing Workers
June 17 @ 9:30 am - 4:00 pm$330.00
This one day training would be run in a highly interactive way with the participants encouraged to bring up individual cases while respecting the need for confidentiality.
At the end of the training the participants will:
- Have a more developed understanding of the factors that contribute to the complexity of cases.
- Understand the need for a detailed assessment of the individual and the need for clear, specific agreed upon goals between all parties working with the client.
- Be able to describe a process for managing complex cases and understand how to implement that process.
- Have extended their skills in working collaboratively and productively with clients, their families (where relevant) and other service providers.
- Have developed their understanding of common barriers to change for individuals, including systems issues, and how to overcome those barriers.