Department of Health and Human Services in conjunction with Community Housing Federation of Victoria (CHFV) are holding a series of information sessions around the state to inform stakeholders about the next phase of implementation of the Victorian Housing Register.
The information session will cover:
- Overview of the Victorian Housing Register – including structure and types of housing
- How the Register will be implemented in phase 2
- Enabling legislation to operate the Register
- Information sharing arrangements charter
- Key roles for participating registered agencies, designated service providers and DHHS staff
- What’s changing information on the complaints and feedback process
- Overview of the process for community housing agencies who may wish to participate in the register
A session is scheduled for Bendigo at DHHS on Wednesday 26th July, 10:30–12pm, followed by an online demonstration 12-12:30.
A session for Mildura will be held, but a date is not available as yet
Email email@example.com by July 23 to confirm your attendance.