- This event has passed.
Working with Fathers Who Perpetrate Interpersonal Violence
May 17 @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm$155.00
This workshop will explore:
- working with fathers who are perpetrators,
- naming and detailing the hopes of men, partners and fathers;
- moving beyond good intentions to daily practices of respect;
- considering responsible fathering interventions that appreciate connections between fathers’ relationships with their children and men’s behaviour towards their children’s mothers;
- exploring moving from fathered centred parenting to child-centred parenting;
- developing plans with the man for ethical and responsible actions.