This training provides guidance and support in:
- Understanding the drivers of violence against women and prevalence of the issue
- Developing an evidence-based understanding of primary prevention of violence against women
- Exploring the role of leaders in preventing violence against women
- Recognising opportunities to take action within your role to prevent violence against women and promote gender equality
- Exploring ways to use your leadership position, organisation and wider community to achieve gender equality and prevent violence against women
This is an entry-level course and no prior knowledge of primary prevention practice is necessary.