- This event has passed.
Introduction to Women’s Relationship with Money
August 23, 2017 @ 10:00 am - 1:30 pm$99.00
For any professional who works and talks with women about money and financial decision-making, including financial planners, financial counsellors, community/local government/private sector workers.
This professional development workshop draws on WIRE’s extensive knowledge and expertise on women’s financial literacy and abuse, and will help you to understand:
- About women’s relationship with money
- How gender stereotypes affect women’s financial literacy and financial capability
- How women’s relationship with money impacts their financial security
- Why women are more vulnerable to financial abuse than men
- How to have more effective money conversations with women