Governance Essentials Training for Non-Profits
November 20 @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm$240.00
What you will learn
Following the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Assessing if good governance is in place for your organisation.
- Understanding the boards role in planning.
- Oversight and monitoring the finances.
- Managing organisational risk and conflict of interest.
- Identifying the entities legal structure and the implications for this.
- Outlining the roles and responsibilities of the board.
- Running effective and successful AGMs.
- Determine where there are conflicts of interest.