- This event has passed.
‘Don’t Walk Past’ – Bystander action in the workplace to prevent violence against women
February 21 @ 9:30 am - 2:30 pm$135.00
This short course is tailored for workplaces or individuals that would like to develop their understanding of violence against women, the role workplaces can play in prevention violence against women including bystander action, skills and strategies. It’s strongly recommended that participants enrol only if they already have a solid understanding of family violence and prevention of violence against women.
This training provides guidance and support in:
- Understanding what is primary prevention of violence against women
- The drivers of violence against women and prevalence of the issue
- Increase knowledge to identify workplace behaviours and cultures that can contribute to violence against women
- Speaking out and engaging others on behaviours, attitudes or practices that disrespect women
- On overview of the bystander model and its role in supporting respectful and equitable work environments
The course will be held in Melbourne CBD and further details about the venue will be available from DVRC at enrolment.