Disrupting the Housing Market
December 4 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm$420.00
The rapid introduction of new technologies has seen many sectors ‘disrupted’, with emerging technologies changing the way business is done and enhancing opportunities for consumers. In the housing market, Airbnb is a leading example, but what other technology is changing the housing market and what are the opportunities for policy makers, housing providers and consumers across the entire housing continuum?
Who should attend?
This is a national conversation for leaders and innovators including:
- Federal and state/territory government policy makers from the housing, social policy, planning, infrastructure, treasury, finance and human service sectors
- Affordable and community housing providers
- Private sector practitioners – real estate professionals, technology developers, property developers, urban planners, financiers, designers and architects
- Peak industry representatives (community housing, social services etc) and sectors with an interest in affordable housing (homelessness, Indigenous, disability etc).
- Landlords, tenants and tenant organisations across all sectors.